- Hard coated aluminium with PTFE (known as Teflon) coating. In connection with Dyneema Teflon coated cord it has a friction like wet ice on wet ice
- Hard coated aluminium
- PTFE (Teflon) coated
- Dyneema Teflon coated cords
- fully disassemble, just some screws
- all cords inside
- every cord has its own channel, no cord-chaos
- finger is only 8mm in diameter
- finger could be assembled into a 8mm hole or onto a 6mm stick. Bei stick-assembly you must look for the cord-channels.
The Robotic finger can completly be disassembled and new cords could be inserted.